[Fanfict] Kidou Senshi Gundam 00Z -Journey Through The Time and Space-

My latest Fan Fiction Project based on the several SUNRISE Anime, © goes to respective owner and I don't own them. Though it's still ongoing because I don't have much Idea on making it XD

A total massive crossover from SUNRISE made Anime Mecha which I write it since last year and until now still no progress since I'm out of idea though I might think of it soon enough. Well, here it is:




Kanji : 機動戦士ガンダム00Z ~時間とスルーの 旅空間~
Romaji : Kidou Senshi Gundam 00Z -Journey Through The Time and Space-
Genre : Sci-fi, Parody, Mecha, and so on

Synopsis
The story starts after Gundam 00 Second Season which is started before the new of Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer was announced so this was purely fan fiction. After the fight with the Innovators, Sora Nizer return to Earth with his friend and families. Though their peace live only last for a short time until they're re-called for another mission. Can Sora Nizer overcome the new threat that may appear?
==========================================================

As announced above, this Fan Fiction will took Parody on many theme and also the © goes to respective owner. So, if there's a similarity to the name and place that's just a coincidence and other than that, please forgive me for my grammar mistake. Hope you'll enjoy my new Projec
m(_ _)m

0 comments:

Post a Comment